Sunday, May 2, 2010

sick

ok so i have to jump back on the wagon after being so sick i felt like i might die!!!!! I did lose four pounds during that, but i am sure those were just pity pounds. Alas i didn't make it to losing my 10 pounds by my birthday. BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP!I now have a bike, that as soon as this crazy rain lets up i am going to ride daily.
I will have to be honest. The illness i had was due to diet. I told the doctor i had been drinking water, and eating A LOT of fiber and not eating between meals. She was unimpressed, as if i was lying to her, because she said that there is no way i could be doing that. BUT I AM. i guess i need to just step it up a little bit. I need healthy choices all the time. stay tuned for weight loss totals tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment