Thursday, June 10, 2010

day 1 for couch to 5K

ok so I just finished day 1 of my training it consists of 5 minutes of brisk walking followed by 60 sec. Of jogging and 90 sec of walking for 20 minutes. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Did I sweat? Like a pig! Gross, but it felt great. So I am supposed to do that every other day three times. I think I will be good at this first stage. I did 10 rounds so 10 min of jogging and 15 of walking.

when I take the kids to swim practice I have been swimming a little, but really not enough. Now if I could just quit eating so much uggg.

ohhhh plus I saw a girl in a bikini that was bigger than me in jan :( how can I do that?? I will, (never a bikini) but looking almost that good.

1 comment:

  1. oh and PS YAY for the poppyseed chicken salad at panera!

    ReplyDelete