Monday, June 28, 2010

OMG I weighed

Ok so this morning i woke up and i said to myself. It is Monday, the day i weigh, but most everyone i know, knows i went on vaction last week. I was down 3 pounds!!! What down three pounds, and as my favorite friend Kari pointed out I ate at the Lady and Sons! Amazing meal. But yes i lost three pounds on vacation. I did do my jogging/walking twice while i was gone along with bike rides and hikes to the beach, however once on the beach i was a sloth, because it was H O T. I did do small swims in the ocean but it mostly consisted of sleeping and reading in my beach chair.

I am very proud of myself though because i did not snack all week and i limited my ice cream intake to twice. :) I Love Ice Cream, It is so good.

Tonight, I got back on my couch to 5k, with a 90 minute jogg two minute walk pattern.
let me tell you if you are not doing some kind of exercise you need to. even if it is a 20 minute walk every other day around the block, DO Something. It makes me feel so good. After i finished my exercise, i came home cleaned the kitchen and washed a load of clothes! It makes me feel so good! And i am sure i will sleep so much better tonight.
EXERCISE it is the answer to feeling better! Even if you aren't doing it to lose weight. It just makes a world of difference. Lets see if i can keep up my routine this week. We leave for Jonthans sisters this weekend.... Maybe i can squeeze in 3 more pounds next week at the beach.

1 comment: