Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 1

I woke up this morning with the goal of not having any desserts today!!! I can make it through the work day pretty well, but my weaknesses start as soon as school gets out. So far so good. Also it costs money to start a diet. Yesterday i was walking with my husband and i said i needed to start exercising more, and i think i said i need to get this weight off. HE said "you are never going to do it, you talk about it all the time, but nothing ever changes." I got REALLY ANGRY, and that is when i decided to start this blog.
This week we are low on funds so i am just going to cut my portion sizes and start walking and exerciseing.
So far so good, i have done nothing but drink water this morning.
i had two scrambled eggs for breakfast,
And for lunch i had leftovers, but smaller portions.
I also learned not to drink for an hour after you eat. It keeps you full longer.
I hate it when you first start a "diet" because all you can do is think about food. rough going this morning.... but i am grilling chicken for dinner with broccoli and salad.

Oh btw i am not drinking anything with sugar. A lot of wasted calories come in the form of drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment