Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Day at a Time

I just have to tell myself ONE DAY AT A TIME!
I am doing well, as long as i focus on it. I didn't eat anything after dinner last night, and i am so proud of myself. Started out this morning with my oatmeal, and i am getting all my water in YAY.

I feel so amazing. For the first time in months i stayed up past 8:30 and i wasn't exhausted and i woke up refreshed this morning. I think it is the water. I want this to work too i don't want to cheat. The good thing is i think about it so i make right choices instead of just putting anything in my mouth.

Right now i am still eating pretty much whatever i want at meals but i am controlling the portions. when that stops working i will go to low fat low calorie meals.

I am trying to make life choices so hopefully this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment