Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh my goodness! WHAT???? WEEK 2

Sorry i missed Friday, but it was a crazy day. HOWEVER when i woke up this morning i got on the scale, and i am down by 3 or 4 pounds. I am not 100% sure because when i got on the scale last week i almost vomitted, so i don't remember my starting weight. BUT WOW! that is with drinking A LOT of Water, no sugar drinks, not snacking between meals, and watching what i eat. I felt amazing this morning. on cloud nine.
So this week i have to decide the other thing i am going to cut out. I was thinking about it. I am still having this sweet craving, this week i am going to not eat anything 2 hours before bed! That will be hard for me.

today's choices are:
1 sausage 67 cal
2 eggs

Lunch i have a sandwhich and cup of bean with bacon soup.
soup is 340 cal.

dinner tonight is going to be grilled porchops, plus i have a Kashi snack (they are so good!) and an apple if i can't make it to dinner.

I still haven't successfully added in exercise. I need to do that so bad, i am going to have to find the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment