Thursday, April 22, 2010

Step it up

So i am doing really well. But i know i am going to have to step it up a little. i am glad i am back on my pattern of eating right. I am still feeling really good. I am not eating myself to sleep. I mean really i had fallen back into some REALLY bad habits. I also am saying no to eating candy all day. It is amazing how little i will eat, just so i can have something to drink. Because i know if i eat something, i can't drink for an hour.
I am really excited because my dad is going to let me use his bike. Jonathan is picking it up today! I can't wait. Now i just need to teach Alaina how to ride so that she isn't always behind us on a scooter.
Goal for the rest of the week: Ride my bike at least 3 out of the next four days.
Keep up my water
Nothing sweet Friday or Sat
I want to lose those 10 pounds by my birthday. That is just exactly one week away, and I have 4 pounds to go. YIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment