Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 3

Today started a little crazy!
I had my coffee this morning and that was great, i am a little slow going on the water.
I had one of the best bars for breakfast it was a Blueberry Bliss Luna bar 180 calories! It was so good, it had protien and fiber and calcium and literally tasted like a rice krispie treat with blueberry jelly.
i had a nice portion lunch of grilled chicken brocolli and a small baked potato. No sweets today so far. But as usual it is early in the day and my worst time is early evening.
We did our schoool wellness walk today, and i hope to go for a walk tonight.

oh btw last night Jon and i went to the movies, and I DIDN'T get a coke YAY! No sugar drinks! that is a must!!!
I am feeling better and I still haven't been drinking with my meals i a really trying to watch that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment