Monday, April 5, 2010

A little History

Three Years ago i started losing weight. I was almost 300 pounds, and when i say almost, i mean REALLY CLOSE. Over about a year i lost 120 pounds, I was well on my way to my goal of 150. I was loving life. I was wearing a size that i never even dreamed of. I felt great. I could fit in an airplane seat, and comfortably on a roller coaster. I had a great tool for this weight loss (that i am not ready to share just yet) But it was AMAZING.
But alas i started falling back into some really bad habits. Sweets were my weakness. Which is funny because before i lost the weight it was more of a carb issue.
I drastically cut back on my portions and couldn't believe The amounts of food I had been eating in reflection. But slowly the portions increased, and the frequency of eating increased, and the scale started creeping back up. I was in denial for about six months that this was happening.
Now my cute dresses don't fit, and i don't have a pair of shorts i can put on at all. So it is time to take a step in the right direction. I am on the quest to lose 60 pounds. Starting today April 5 2010. With the hope of the first ten pounds by my Birthday.

1 comment: