Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today is a new day

This morning i looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself a pep talk. I said YOU CAN DO THIS! EVERYDAY STARTS NEW!
Some mornings when i wake up I just don't have any motivation. So the pep talk did me some good.
The truth is i feel AMAZING. I feel better than i have in 9 months. I am not dragging at the end of the day, and I don't feel sick all the time. I am swearing by the water. That and the fact that i am just not eating sweets. I have this bag of Hershey Kisses in my desk drawer, sometimes i can hear them in there calling my name, but i resist :)
Yesterday after school, i went to the mall with my mom! We had fun, shopping just a little, and then we both had a pretzel dog for dinner. That was it that was my dinner. Do you know how hard it is to tell myself that. To say yes Anessa a Pretzel dog is enough, you don't need anything else. I sorta thought about food all night. I think that is just a ugly bad habit. I did things to keep my mind off of it. I drank a lot of water haha. I probably would have eaten something else but it got late 9:00 and i refuse to eat that late! I am breaking that bad habit. Remember this week i am not eating anything 2 hours before bed. So at 9 i watched Lost and did laundry, and opened the fridge and shut the fridge, and took a bath and went to bed.
I am proud of myself! I won't lie to you it was a struggle. Really the first day this week i have had any kind of struggle.

Things that i am proud of this week:
Walking
Bike rides two days in a row
Only one breakfast burrito (gave the other one away) one is all anyone needs!
No extra in between meals or snacks.
Water Water and More Water!
Not eating myself to sleep!
Waiting an hour before i drink anything

I can do this just like anything else it is ONE DAY AT A TIME and EVERY DAY IS NEW!

Plans for today:
Sausage Burrito 300 cal (YIKES see why I didn't eat 2)
Lunch is Lean Cuisine and i wish i had some fruit... 260 cal
Snack will be an amazing Kashi Bar 120 cal.
And i have no idea what i am doing for dinner yet between the Dentist at 3 and Church volunteering tonight. I hope i make good choices.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anessa - Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower - I really appreciated it! I'm looking forward to following your blog. I could really use some new ideas and tips for healthier eating!

    ReplyDelete