Monday, April 12, 2010

What an amazing day!

I feel fantastic!!! It must be all the water i am drinking and the lack of sugar drinks. I had a great night with my family. We celebrated Caroline's 8th birthday and i made the most amazing scalloped potatoes, i am sure i gained the four pounds back with one bite.
I haven't had any in between meals today! I went for a wellness walk today with my kids at school, and then when i finished my work at planning, i went for another walk twice around the ball field. Then tonight i went for a 30 min. bike ride with my babies. (that was fun!) So maybe i am slowly getting my exercise added. i haven't felt this good in a long time. I know i had a lot of calories at dinner, but it is ok. I exercised and got all of my water in today. I can actually go to bed feeling good about myself today! Thanks for all the well wishes!

4 comments:

  1. I love YOU! Thank you for your encouraging words, I miss you a ton! I am so proud of your hard work - keep getting outside in this beautiful weather and get your exercise on! Were those scalloped potatoes from the Pioneer Woman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i have an app on my phone that looks up recipes, i want to try those little ham scalloped potatos tho on her site! i loved the look of them.
    these you simmered in HEAVY CREAM before you add the cheese and bake them. They were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh btw i hate walking at school without you and i am SURE my student teacher is tired of hearing "Kari this and Kari that..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;) I miss our walks also...remember our first year when we were in competition with each other and we tried to sneak walks? What were we thinking? It is waaaaay more fun to walk together than to try to out walk one another! :)

    ReplyDelete