Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 2 Are you kidding me

Ok so last night was torture, i broke over and had some oreos (5)I know horrible. WHY is it so hard to not eat sweets? I have heard that if you can go without sweets for two days you stop craving them. I wouldn't know haha.
Anyway i started this morning with oatmeal and i packed a healty snack. A Kashi Bar it was amazing, you should try them, only 100 calories and it really filled me up.
Lunch was a lean cuisine. so far today i have had about
600 Calories not too bad, and dinner will be spaghetti again controlling my portions.
I didn't exercise last night, because honestly on the days i have meetings i am completely worn out. I need to push past that and exercise anyway.
I am going to go for a walk after school today, and we took our wellness walk during school today so that was good.
Water: I am also working on getting all my water in. That is nice, and i didn't drink with my breakfast or my lunch today so who knows i am taking some right steps.
Exercise: I am going to check out Snap fitness, i have heard some wonderful things about them.
Self image: I looked at my self in the mirror last night. YUCK is all i could think. I need to know that i can love myself no matter how flabby my stomach is and that Jesus loves me, because i was perfectly made. I just need this to feel better and to be active with my kids, (and because i am too broke to buy new clothes)
I will keep you updated on the exercise for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment