Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yay 2 more

Ok so the last you knew i was starving. But I pushed through. And when i got on the scale Monday I had lost two more pounds! YAY!!!!! I am still doing an amazing job of getting all my water in. And not eating between meals. I even had a wedding shower this weekend and didn't gorge myself.
I got a little side tracked and thinking is this worth it, but then i saw a picture of myself on Facebook that was taken on Sat. I just look unhealthy and like i am carrying extra weight. Soooo i got right back up again and started out well this week. I have to add more exercise still but i am making good on my water and food choices. Let's just hope this works :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You can do it! I know it's hard but you're doing such a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete